Monday, February 7, 2011

Listen, Follow, GO!



God is calling me.

Uganda is calling me.

The very breath I breathe is truly not my own, I belong to Him!

God has called me to Uganda to love on the poor and the orphaned. I have no idea where the money for this trip, this mission, will come from, but He does!!

Today, I am turning this "mission" over to God. I am headed to Uganda for 2 weeks in April. I have six weeks to raise $3,000. I have $100 that's due today, $1800 that's due on March 1st, and $1200 that's due on March 15th.
If you should choose to make a donation, I know God will truly bless you.









You may send a secure donation through pay pal by clicking the button above or you may mail any donations to The River Church, 860 Plymouth Drive, Durango, CO 81301.

You will need to add a note that says for: "Bambi Rockhold, April, 2011 Uganda trip."

I know God will make a way for me to get to Uganda.
Should you have any questions, you may email me at heart1054@hotmail.com or call me at (816) 565-0867.

Blessed Beyond Measure,
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment