Wednesday, November 10, 2010

S.O.S. I NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I need help!! I cannot do this on my own!!

I want...eh hemmmm....I NEED...a cute blog! I wanna sassy blog. I wanna blog that shows how spunky I am, that shows off my kids,,,that represents my life and stuff! You know....STUFF!

So, if you know how to help me do this on my own or you know of someone that I can pay with homemade cookies to do this for me...PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW at heart1054@hotmail.com!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Thanks,
Bambi

2 comments:

  1. is this the new look or you want it different from this? i think it looks amazing! and i so enjoy reading your blog...Urock.com!!! love you bunches...and i am still waiting for a pic of mary - seriously she will always be a special person to me...actually i just love the entire fam...hugs and kisses and many blessings (sherelllewis@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I found a site with free blog layouts. So, my site is currently under construction. Please bare with me during the mess! lol

    Love,Bam

    ReplyDelete