Sunday, March 7, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E


After much discussion, Faith has decided that she wants to go to Disney World for her Make A Wish experience.




We gave her many options, the first being Vietnam to see her friends. But, she seemed more excited when we looked through the internet and came upon Giant Teacups to ride on and the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, where she will be transformed into any princess of her choosing.

I was praying to go back to Vietnam and give back, but was soon reminded that this is not my wish, this is Faith's wish.

So, HERE WE COME MICKEY AND MINNIE!

I am not sure when our trip will be, possibly summer or fall, but we are SUPER DUPER EXCITED!! Everyday Faith asked to look at the princesses and the big giant ball....AKA, Epcot.

Wefound out that Disney World has a seperate 70 acre plot of ground, that is open for families of children with special medical needs just like Faith has. They can be around children, just like them,that know how it feels to be different.

This is called Give Kids The World at Disney. Although they do have a website, I have been told that the website does not do it justice.

What a blessing it is for us to go on a family trip and experience this excitement and joy with Faith and not have to think about finances and diseases.

We have invited my dad to go with us. Since my mother passed away a few months ago, life has been a struggle for him. He tries to hide it on the outside, but he too is only human. I would love to spend this time with him, together with my family. He would only have to pay for his airfare and food since our roooms will be taken care of. My airfare to Olando when I went for my training recently was only $164. I am hoping that he does go and that fares are as cheap when we book the flights.

Seven days in the land of Mickey and Minnie will be nothing short of magnificent for the seven, hopefully eight of us.

Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment